1. Belles Rives Scalloped-Edge Medium Lacquer Tray, Rita Konig for The Lacquer Company, £295, Selfridges
Pair with vintage champagne flutes, crystal tumblers or some beautiful murano glasses.
2. Wooden Rainbow Lacquer Ice Bucket, £285 from Matilda Goad
A good long drink must have plenty of ice, and this chic rainbow number on my bucket list!
As an avid backgammon player, one of these on an coffee table or ottoman fills be with excitement. Great if you want a little game's corner to peel away to at Christmas.
4. Phileas Rechargeable Table Lamp in Antique Brass with 20cm Empire Shade in Currant Silk with Velvet Tape, £159 (Base £120 + 1x shade £39) from Pooky
When days become shorter, we have to rely on more indoor light. Dimmable LED bulbs and statement pendant lights are brilliant as creating a warm atmosphere. I love these rechargeable ones from Pooky, as you can place them wherever you need extra light. They really make a desk, a bookcase or a side table instantly cosier.
5. Evelina Kroon Wool Blanket 130cm x 200cm, £97 from Arket
Burgundy might be my favourite colour as it's warming and elegant. It also looks fabulous against an electric blue, like in this wool blanket from Arket.
6. Glass Trifle Bowl, £19.50 from M&S
It wouldn't be Christmas in my house without filling a large bowl with something festive. I like putting Clementines or Quality Street in mine, and of course a big Trifle on Christmas day.
7. Muse Blanc Ceramic Candle, £88 from Jonathan Adler
A favourite candle of mine. It makes a brilliant decorative addition to any living room or side table, and the glaze inside reflects the candle light. Once the wax is finished, you can pop in tea lights to keep enjoying it. Or use as a pencil pot after!